Travelling between European Union Member States

Travelling inside the European Union or to other European countries with dogs, cats or ferrets requires them to be properly vaccinated, identified and issued with the EU Pet Passport. A veterinary surgeon can explain the requirements for travel to the different Member States.

So it is advised that the owner contact the embassy of the destination country to confirm that there are no other requirements besides the ones that appear in the guidelines (in plenty of time to complete the necessary procedures).

The following link provides information on animal health requirements for travelling to Spain with pets:

Did you know...

Fresh horchata (a traditional drink usually made from ground tigernuts) should be kept refrigerated at a maximum temperature of two degrees Celsius.

Don’t miss our video on the veterinary profession

mapa Baix Segura Baix Vinalopó Vinalopó Mitjá Alt Vinalopó L´Alacantí L´Alcoia La Marina Baixa El Comtat La Marina Alta

Information for the public

Technical services for the public

Legal experts

Trichinella testing

Veterinaria con gato

Watch our videos here
The Veterinary Channel

Colegio Oficial de Veterinarios de Alicante

Mendez Nuñez, 38 · 03002 Alicante
Tel.: 96 521 41 11 · correo electrónico

Este sitio web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar la navegación de los usuarios, adaptarse a sus preferencias y realizar labores analíticas. Al continuar navegando por esta web aceptas nuestra POLÍTICA DE COOKIES. -
Política de cookies +